Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So, this is the blogosphere.....

Each day, through TV, radio, the internet, etc., I'm constantly amazed/bewildered/pissed at so much of what I see or hear.  In my head, I'll hear this voice (don't worry, it's the only voice in my head) asking "what the hell is wrong with people?"

With this in mind, I've decided to start this blog to share my opinion and allow those that read it to 1) compliment me on my rational, deductive reasoning (this would be nice) or 2) tell me I'm full of shit & that I need to get over myself (this will also be acceptable).  The only thing I ask is, even if you disagree with my opinion with every fiber of your being, be respectful & explain to me why you disagree.  I realize I'm not the smartest person on the planet, so I'm always open to hearing differing opinions.

I'm new to all this, so I'm sure at some point I'll misspell words, display poor grammar and, in some instances, butcher the english language.  Once again, if you would like to point this out, be respectful.

My first "official" post will be up sometime tomorrow (10/21/10).  I hope you will take the opportunity to check this blog out from time to time.  Even if no one ever reads this, I look at it as a good opportunity to vent.

Be good to yourselves & each other.
 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait!!

    P.S. My basement is still empty....waiting on you to come set up the gym????

    ReplyDelete